Sat 6/14 ride

Moderators: KTeves, djming

ahamilton
Tête de la course

Sat 6/14 ride

Post by ahamilton »

I'm still on a "rest month" plan, so no racing for me this weekend. I will be looking to do an endurance pace ride sometime tomorrow for about 2-3 hours. Can start anytime between 10:00 and 3:00. Anyone interested in a similar ride should post suggestions, since I don't have many constraints. Would prefer to ride to the start, so a start in a 10-15 mile radius of Atkinson Pool in Sudbury would be best.
BLentrichia
Lanterne Rouge

Re: Sat 6/14 ride

Post by BLentrichia »

Hi Alan:

If I can't find a ride to the start of the B2B tomorrow (it's looking pretty dim right now), I'd definitely be game for a local ride.
“You can motivate by fear. And you can motivate by reward. But both of these methods are only temporary. The only lasting thing is self-motivation.” - Homer Rice
ahamilton
Tête de la course

Post by ahamilton »

Where do you need to get to?

Edit: Never mind that question - I just looked it up. I hope you can get a lift because it sounds like a great ride.
Last edited by ahamilton on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BLentrichia
Lanterne Rouge

Post by BLentrichia »

Norhtern Ave., Boston. I could ride down but it would add another 30 miles (to make 176 total). That's pushing it for me.
“You can motivate by fear. And you can motivate by reward. But both of these methods are only temporary. The only lasting thing is self-motivation.” - Homer Rice
teamkimball
Chasseur

Post by teamkimball »

Brian
I just found out that we can give you a ride at 4:55 am. Meet us at Stow plaza and we can give you a ride. Our fourth person just bailed so we have room.

Sorry for the late post man.

Steve
ahamilton
Tête de la course

Post by ahamilton »

Starting about 3:00 PM. Will check back in about 30 minutes...