- start time: 5:30 PM
- start location : 110 Grill parking lot, Highland Commons shopping plaza, Berlin, MA
- route: https://www.strava.com/routes/17822538
- neutral roll-out until Rt. 495 overpass on South Bolton Road
- safety first! — all rules of the road must be obeyed
-- Have the route loaded on your cycling computer or know the roads well enough to make their own way back to the start! --
Two groups based upon ‘bad-assness’:
- ‘A’ group should expect to maintain a ~34+ Km/h (21+ mph) for the course
- ‘B’ group ~30+ Km/h (19+ mph) avg. speed for the course
- ‘A’ and ‘B’ groups will be riding the same course
- ‘A’ group rolls @ 5:30 PM
- ‘B’ group rolls @ 5:32 PM
- depending upon turnout there may be one combined group, or the 'B' group may be split into two groups (no groups larger than ~12) with the 2nd ‘B’ group rolling 3 minutes after the first
The ‘A’ group is a race-simulation, take-no-prisoners assault. Expect attacks at any time at any place. Anyone dropped from from the group will—most likely— be swept-up by the ‘B’ group.
Although a 'no-drop' ride this is a hard training ride with a fast pace line on the flatter sections and aggressive assaults on the hills. There will regroups atop the hills (but remember the stated 30+ Km/h expectation!). There will be designated sweeper at the back of (the last) ‘B’ group.