Posting this for my friend Norm Krisher....his contact info is listed below. He has great photos too but they're too big to upload so email him (email@example.com) if you're interested.
Ridden only sparingly, this bike is part of a multi bike household, so did not see full time duty. Never raced, crashed or abused, it is in excellent shape mechanically and cosmetically, with no scratches, nicks, or chips. Drivetrain is in very good shape, with chain showing only 30% wear. This is a light (approx 17lbs) fast, comfortable bike, blending the heritage of the Raleigh brand with modern materials and technology.
· Full Shimano Ultegra 6600 10 speed shifters, derailleurs, 12-23 cassette
· Easton EC90SLX full carbon fork
· Ultegra brakes
· Truvativ Carbon crank 172.5mm, 53/39
· Bontrager Select wheelset
· Ritchey WCS carbon seatpost
· Ritchey WCS handlebar
· Ritchey WCS carbon integrated headset
· Selle Italia SLR Gel Flow saddle
· New Cinelli cork tape